Are you a local food producer in need of a commerical kitchen at a low cost? Does your church or local group need a facility to cook and serve meals? If interested, please contact Alan Christianson or Jennifer Shearer at 715-532-4222.
What is a Shared-Use Kitchen
A Shared-Use Kitchen is a kitchen that is approved for commercial production. It gives the opportunity to meet food processing needs in a space with low rent!
What is available?
- Eight burner commercial electric range stove
- New Ansul System
- Stainless steel cart and shelving
- Large reach-in stainless steel freezer
- Two walk-in cooolers
- Technical assistance to develop business and marketing plans from Ken Pearson, ICAA, Inc.'s Director of Business Development
How does this benefit the community?
This benefits our community by providing:
- Opportunity at an affordable cost
- Education — Want to start a cooking class?
- Economic development — Want to start a catering business?
- Quick processing of produce to maintain fresher quality
- Improved access to affordable, healthful food
- Connections to specialty food processors, farmers, and others producing food
What are the requirements to use ICAA, Inc.'s kitchen
Requirements to use our kitchen include having a food handlers certificate, food permit, insurance, and signing our lease agreement.
Contact Rusk County Public Health for permit information: 715-532-2299
Follow us on:
or email us:
Indianhead Community Action Agency
"Serving Northwest Wisconsin since 1966"
© 2009-2018 All Rights Reserved