Community Action Core Principles
- Recognize the complexity of the issues of poverty
- Build local solutions specific to local needs
- Support family stability as a foundation for economic security
- Pursue positive individual, family, and community level change
- Maximize involvement of people with low incomes
- Engage local community partners and citizens in solutions
- Leverage federal, state, and community resources
- Advocate for systemic change
Ongoing Evaluation and Continuous Improvement
- How well do we Operate?
- Local Organizational Standards
- State and Federal Accountability Measures
- Results Oriented Management and Accountability System (ROMA)
- What difference does ICAA make?
- National Performance Indicators for Individuals and Families
- National Performance Indicators for Communities
Results Oriented Management and Accountability
What is ROMA?
- It is a management system
based on performance using
outcomes as its foundation.
- It helps to produce
continuous improvement and
accountability in our programs.
- It helps ICAA identify and
address causes and conditions.
- Goal 1: Low-income people become more self-sufficient.
- Goal 2: The conditions in which low-income people are improved.
- Goal 3: Low-income people own a stake in their community.
- Goal 4: Partneships among supporters and providers of service to low-income people are achieved.
- Goal 5: Agencies increased their capacity to achieve results.
- Goal 6: Low-income people, especially vulnerable populations, achieve their potential by strengthening family and other supportive systems.
Follow us on:
or email us:
Indianhead Community Action Agency
"Serving Northwest Wisconsin since 1966"
© 2009-2017 All Rights Reserved