Pantry Image

Food Pantry Locations and Hours

Burnett Co. Food Pantry
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 10am - 3pm
26356 Lakeland Ave South, Webster, WI
715-349-8155 • Find us on Facebook Icon

Clark County - Loyal Community Food Pantry
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8:30am - 12pm
228 N Main Street, Loyal, WI
715-383-4248 • Find us on Facebook Icon

Rusk Co. Food Pantry
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 11am - 4pm
500 W 9th Street N, Ladysmith, WI
715-532-7542 • Find us on Facebook Icon

Hayward Community Food Shelf
Monday and 1st Saturday 9am - 12pm
16216 W Hwy 63, Hayward, WI
715-634-4237 • Find us on Facebook Icon

Taylor Co. Food Pantry
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 10am - 2pm
508 S 8th Street, Medford, WI
715-415-2457 • Find us on Facebook Icon

Washburn Co. Food Pantry
Friday and Saturday 9am - 12pm
110 Industrial Drive, Shell Lake, WI
715-415-0384 • Find us on Facebook Icon

TEFAP Eligibility and Income Guidelines

Wisconsin households are eligible to receive commodities at participating food pantries if the total gross income for the household does not exceed 185% of the federal poverty level. Eligibility is based on self-declared income. There are no income eligibility criteria for persons who voluntarily seek meals at soup kitchens or homeless shelters.

Household Size Monthly Income Annual Income
1 $1,926 $23,107
2 $2,607 $31,284
3 $3,288 $39,461
4 $3,970 $47,638
5 $4,651 $55,815
6 $5,333 $63,992
7 $6,041 $72,169
8 $6,695 $80,346
9 $7,377 $88,523
10 $8,058 $96,700

For all households with more than 10 people, add $666 per additional person for monthly income or $7,992 per additional person for annual income.

Last Revised March 1, 2019

Non-Discrimination Statement: The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal and, where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.) If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or have speech disabilities and wish to file either an EEO or program complaint please contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339 or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish). Persons with disabilities who wish to file a program complaint, please see information above on how to contact us by mail directly or by email. If you require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, etc.) please contact USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TDD). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.


Image Link to Ebay

Follow us on:

Facebook Icon-Clickable  LinkedIn Icon-Clickable  Instagram Icon-Clickable

or email us:

Email Icon-Clickable

Indianhead Community Action Agency
"Serving Northwest Wisconsin since 1966"

©  2009-2018   All Rights Reserved